- 1. Introduction - Use of www.criconet.com and the services provided via Criconet are conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of this User Agreement shall be indicated by your use of and/or registration with www.criconet.com is provided by Selectronic Equipment.
If there are any updates to this User Agreement or to the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, we will bring this to your attention on the home page of www.criconet.com.
- 2. Availability of “Website” - We will endeavour to ensure that www.criconet.com.is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make www.criconet.com unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of www.criconet.com without notice. www.criconet.com is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via www.criconet.com is completely accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date.
- 3. Use of Website (www.criconet.com) is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, license or sell any materials or information in www.criconet.com or the structure, overall style and program code of www.criconet.com without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4. Definition of User - ‘user’ means any person who accesses or avails any computer resource of www.criconet.com for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, viewing, displaying, downloading or uploading information and includes other persons jointly participating in using such computer resource and includes addressee and originator
- 5. Definition of User Account- ‘user account’ means the account registration of a user with www.criconet.com and includes profiles, accounts, pages, handles and other similar presences by means of which a user is able to access the services offered by the intermediary or publisher.
- 6. You agree that by clicking “Login”, “Register”, or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contractwith Criconet (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do notclick “Login”, "Register" (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
- 7. Services- This agreement applies to Criconet.com, Criconet-branded apps, Criconet Learning and other Criconet-related sites, apps, communications. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”.
- 8. Member and Visitor- When you register and join the Criconet Services, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
- 9. Sharing of Content - Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, articles, group posts, messages. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members, Visitors or others (including off of the Services). Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information. For partnership searching activities, we default to not notifying your connections network or the public. So, if you apply for a partnership through our Service or opt to signal that you are interested in a partnership, our default is to share it only with the website.We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it with or without notice.
- 10. Your Responsibility – You as a user of Criconet Services shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that,—
(i) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
(ii) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another‘s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
(iii) is harmful to child;
(iv) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(v) violates any law for the time being in force;
(vi) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
(vii) impersonates another person;
(viii) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
(ix) contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(x) is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.
- 11. You as a user agree under this user agreement that the company Criconet is governed by the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021.
- 12. If at any point of time, Criconet receives any complaint made by an individual or person on his behalf under Rule 3(2)(b) of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, in relation to any content which is prima facie in the nature of any material which exposes the private area of such individual, shows such individual in full or partial nudity or shows or depicts such individual in any sexual act or conduct, or is in the nature of impersonation in an electronic form, including artificially morphed images of such individual, take all reasonable and practicable measures to remove or disable access to such content which is hosted, stored, published or transmitted by it.
- 13. Your Consent– You as user of www.criconet.com consent that in case of any cyber security incident or offences under any law for the time being in force , your personal information which includes your personal information, your sensitive personal information can be provided by www.criconet.com which is under its control or possession, or assistance to the Government agency which is lawfully authorised for investigative or protective or cyber security activities, for the purposes of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution, of offences under any law for the time being in force, or for cyber security incidents:
- 15. Links - www.criconet.com includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to www.criconet.com, you may only do so at www.criconet.com. Details of our linking arrangements may be obtained from Use the email@example.com.
- 17. Intellectual Property- www.criconet.com, its style and structure, and the materials and information of and on www.criconet.com are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. www.criconet.com, Criconet and Selectronic are registered trade mark of Selectronic Equipment.
- 18. Our Liability - Since a substantial part of www.criconet.com is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of www.criconet.com or criconet is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network.
Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill.
Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the www.criconet.com for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred. Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement is zero.
- 19. Small Print- Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by Indian laws, prevailing for the time being in force including the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules and regulations made thereunder and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India.
20. Complaints- If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by www.criconet.com or if you are dissatisfied with the said Website or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Our Grievance Officer will expeditiously examine the said matter and will act within the statutory stipulated period on the said complaint.